TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is required that each Runner participating in the race be in a healthy condition according to the type of training. We do not take responsibility.
- Rome offers routes with various types of roads: asphalt, shingles, stones, dirty roads, stairs. The runner agrees that he may find paths not perfectly suited to the running activity.
- Booking is binding only after our confirmation. The confirmation comes by email or, if in a very short time, by telephone.
- In the event of your delay, the staff of S.P.Q.Run will wait up to 15 minutes to be considered extra at the time of the normal course.
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years. In case of participants under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult who will also be their supervisor.
- A physical resistance to running for at least 1 hour is required.
- The Runner is aware that the roads are open to vehicular traffic: they must therefore comply with the relevant Italian Road Code.
SEND US A MESSAGE
For any request please do not hesitate to contact us. Use the form below to send a message to S.P.Q.Run